- Singapore is a multi-racial, bustling, cosmopolitan country located in Southeast Asia, off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula.
- With a land area of about 710 square kilometres, Singapore is one of the smallest countries in the world, hence aptly referred to as "The Little Red Dot".
- Singapore is a melting pot filled with a long list of must-see vibrant tourist attractions for all segments of the tourist and local population
- Visitors to Singapore will thoroughly enjoy the many wonderful visitor attractions and experiences and places to visit, together with many hours of great family entertainment.
- Singapore’s resident population are a colourful mix of different races and cultures, and this diversity is reflected in the harmonious blend of culture, cuisine, art and architecture, present in every-day Singapore
- Singapore’s multi-racial society offers travellers the chance to experience Singapore in many ways; the best way to do this is through encounters with the locals
- Discover Singapore’s historical landmarks and memorials, embark on one of the heritage trails, or enjoy the sights, sounds and smells at the various cultural precincts
- For entertainment, dining and retail, visit one of the popular night spots; whet your appetite with a range of dining options; take a stroll along the iconic Orchard Road shopping belt or pop into one of the museums
- Take a journey of discovery… of Singapore, with Aqueen Hotels and for yourself and your family!
Paya Lebar Square
ONE KM Mall
Singapore Sports Hub
Church of Our Lady of Lourdes
Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple
Gardens by the Bay
Singapore Botanical Gardens
Central Business District
Resorts World Sentosa