ABOUT AQUEEN HERITAGE HOTEL JOO CHIAT
- Aqueen Heritage Hotel Joo Chiat is a carefully restored wedged-shaped colonial building from the 1920’s, similar to that of New York's Flatiron building in Times Square.
- It is located in the historic multi-cultural Peranakan district of Joo Chiat/Katong which is within the close proximity of the revamped Geylang Serai Market and Food Centre from yester years, Tanjong Katong Complex, Joo Chiat Complex and City Plaza.
- Discover the charm of pre-war colonial Peranakan Shophouses, family bakeries, hardware shops, sundry shops and coffee shops, which have been restored to their former glory in Joo Chiat.
- Enjoy myriad choice of multi-cultural cuisines, from Muslim, Indian, and Chinese to modern day Western cafes, concept eateries and bars and restaurants.
- Joo Chiat's Heritage row stretches about 4km all the way to Katong which comprises of modern semi-detached housing as well as restored ornate Peranakan shophouses. It is hard to miss them as they are colourful and individualistic in colonial charm design.
- 70 well-furnished Peranakan styled rooms blending old world charm with new technology and comforts are provisioned in Superior, Deluxe and Premier categories.
- Fitted out with direct USB sockets for USB charging devices, a quaint work desk, in-room safe, security-enhanced keycard access, air-conditioning.
- Smart television with 15 local and international channels.
- Complimentary wired/wireless high speed Internet access, complimentary local calls, bath amenities and coffee & tea making facilities.
- All our rooms are fitted with ‘Quintessential' bedding system by AqueenTM, a mattress specially designed with sleep expert Serta®, to bring a calming and relaxing sleep for our discerning guests, will be featured.
AQUEEN HERITAGE HOTEL JOO CHIAT
51 Joo Chiat Road
T +65 6718 0999